Savvy internet consumption starts right here!
Teachers and students are constantly inundated with information, yet lack the organizational skill necessary to effectively utilize it. From Twitter hashtags to online communities, this handy guide will help you to find, store, and share the best information and resources found on the web today—and teach your students to do the same. Real-world tips, tools, in-depth examples and lesson plans help you systematically:
- Understand the curation process
- Find, collect, and share reliable web-based information
- Build students’ information literacy skills
- Help students research and organize problem-based learning projects
- Use cutting-edge curation tools like Evernote, Diigo, and Pocket